Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing (5895m, 19340ft.)
Fulfil a dream – hiking up the highest and most famous summit in Tanzania. Mount Kilimanjaro stands almost 6000 meters above sea level, but one does not need to be an experienced mountain climber to reach its peak. To reach the summit, you need to be in a fit and healthy state with a good all-round condition, strong will power and a little bit of luck. All you really need is the ambition – we will do the rest.
- Marangu Route, the easiest and most comfortable way to the summit
- Machame Route, fantastic scenery, physically demanding
- Lemosho Route, it is demanding and therefore requires a little more commitment
- Marangu Route, as small group tour and fix departure dates
- Machame Route, as small group tour and fix departure dates
- Lemosho Route, as small group tour and fix departure dates