Day 1: Arrival Day
Today you will arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport and met with our Safari guide and transferred to Arusha for your Dinner and Overnight at Sakina Campsite.
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast; depart to Lake Manyara National Park for game drive in the Park till Sunset. Dinner and Overnight at Manyara Campsite
Day 3: Lake Manyara – Lake Natron
After breakfast you will Drive to Lake Natron Via Engaruka Ruins, you will arrive for lunch, In the afternoon you will visit The rift valley. Dinner and Overnight at Natron Campsite
Day 4: Lake Natron
Yet another full day at Lake Natron; Breakfast tag on with walking more or less at the lake seeing the sights, familiarity both the natural surroundings, Hot lunch at the camp, there after hike to the gorgeous waterfalls just in close proximity to the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Natron Campsite.
Day 5: Lake Natron – Serengeti National Park
Breakfast then depart to Serengeti National Park for afternoon game viewing to sunset in the South -North Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at Lobo Campsite.
Day 6: Full day – Serengeti National Park
Yet another full day in Serengeti National Park enjoying the endless plain. After breakfast drive to Central Serengeti for game viewing till sunset. Dinner and Overnight camping at central Serengeti.
Day 7: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation area
Today you will depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area for game viewing. Dinner and Overnight Camping at crater rim.
Day 8: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Early breakfast then descend into crater for half day game viewing with lunch boxes, enjoying your lunch at Hippo pool then later depart to Arusha.
The Holiday will be over today but you will have plenty memories to Savour and photos to show friends and relatives.
- Transport in 4 x 4 wheel Land Cruiser.
- All Park entry fees and crater service
- Services of driver guides and Cook Salary
- Enough bottled mineral water round the trip with cup of tea or coffee in the car.
- Arrival and departure Airport transfers
- Meals & accommodation (FB) (Based in Camping)
- Travel and personal accident Insurance
- Beverages, Personal items, vaccinations
- Visa fees and all other items of personal nature
- Tips to helping staffs (Highly recommended)